Skip to content. | Skip to navigation


SOL Group continues its international expansion strategy in the home care sector in which it operates through VIVISOL.


ITOP S.p.A. Officine Ortopediche controls 65% of Ferranti Orthopedic Center – Gruppo VIVITOP S.r.l. company active in Sicily in the design and production of customized aids, prosthesis and orthosis, while the remaining 35% remains property of its founder Salvatore Ferranti.

For more details, please read the Press Release.